11 de abril de 2017

LOVE YOURSELF FIRST



Lately I’ve been feeling like getting to know new places, get out of my house and explore. 
But I don’t do it a lot because I don’t have anyone that I’d like to go with. Why is that something that stops me from exploring ? When started to make this question to myself I realised that I’m actually the best company I have so I’ve been adventuring myself to go out and see more the world. Of course sharing life with others is really good, but you’re the only person you’ll have your whole life at any moment, so let’s start to live in our bodies instead of just dealing with ‘it’. Get out of your confort zone and you will start to feel amazing, just because of the experiences you’ll have with yourself.
Love your body, feel it and enjoy it as it is. Share the world with you. You are a great person to hang out with.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário