31 de julho de 2016

SIMPLE PLAN


Hi everyone !! 
After almost a month on vacation I finally came back home, rested a little and started to take pictures to restart the regular posts.
The day before to this photos I went to buy my brothers birthday present with a friend of mine and obsviously we ended up buying some things to us to, so the serie of posts with the clothes starts now.
To be honest I don’t really like to use Brown shades, especially on summer when I’m tanned, however I’ve found this top from Zara, I loved the standard and the crochet detail and this made me liking how I looked with it on.
I also needed some summer shoes that I could wear with all the clothes and I’ve found these sandals, again in brown shades. I like the fact to tie around the leg and have rope sole.
Despite being a rather dull look in terms of color, I really liked the result.
Hope you like it,



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário