8 de agosto de 2016

GO TO BAHAMAS AND FORGET THE DRAMAS


Hi guys !!
This is another post of the shopping series. As soon as I saw this t-shirt on Zara I knew I had to buy it and as it was on sale, I grabed it to try it on. I was lucky, because there was just this t-shirt and it was exactly my size.
I’ve always really liked oversized t-shirts but never had many, however, now that my style is changing and getting more casual I started to buy more of this kind.
To be honest I was really happy on this day and when we were taking the pictures I started to act a little bit silly, but I really liked the result. Hope you’ve liked it too.
Before I post the third and last post about my shopping day I’ll make another one a bit different from the usual, I’ll talk about some of the changes I’ve been through.

Stay tuned,



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário