18 de agosto de 2016

FIND YOURSELF, BE YOURSELF



I know all of you are used to see posts with all dressed up and girly outfits, but the truth is that I thought that was the style I liked, that was on that clothes I liked to see me in, however I’ve never felt ‘’at home’’ with any of that outfits. I just dressed like that because I was taught that way. I’ve never really understood why I didn’t liked the most of the clothes I had, so I forced me to use them, because I thought that was the solution that would make me feel good on them.
After some time dealing with my personality I ended up to open my eyes to the reality and instead of considering me a mistake I understood that maybe I wasn´t looking to the right way of the situation. That was when I joined Biodanza, (you should definitely search about it and who knows joining it too) and suddenly all around me, including me, changed. It started with my thoughts, then the people I used to hang out and finally the way I used to dress. I’m not saying that Biodanza made 100% of my change, but it helped in a huge way and today I love me entirely, my self esteem increased so much and I started to be that girl who is always smiling with no reason, how I was a few years ago.
However, some of the things that this change brought did not pleased many people, including my family. I made a dreadlock, to be honest, this is my little baby, it’s something that means a lot to me. They also say that I'm starting to dress like an Hippie. It wasn’t easy for everyone close to me to accept it and some of them still don’t do it, but to be honest I don’t really care about it, because this is who I am, I feel good and happy with this change. I finally feel that I’ve found my personality and started to see my body as my real home.

‘’Be you, whoever that is right now, and don’t convince yourself that you have to explain your existence to anyone. It is as simple as that.’’

Stay tuned,



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário