6 de setembro de 2016

CAME BACK WITH SAND IN BETWEEN MY TOES




Heyy everyone !!
Finally I was able to get the photos of my vacations ready to publish and this is the result.
You already know about my passion with the nature and it was obvious that I had to take pictures on a beach that had nature around. Well, from all the beaches I went this was the only one far enough from civilization and with an awesome view. I knew from the first day I went there that this had to be the scenery to the post. The peace that this beach transmited was just amazing, it had almost no people and was the perfect match of the things I love, sea and nature, maybe it was why I felt so happy and relaxed on it. 
I also wanted to show you this skirt, I’m so crazy about it that I could wear it every day, besides the amazing pattern it is SO confortable. And this indian towel, I bought it when I went to London, I was so in love with the store that I wanted to buy everything, but sadly I had to pick just one thing and this was my choice. In the beggining I used it as a beach towel but then I’ve put it on my bed and honestly it looks even better there, it gives the perfect touch to my room.
Hope you're having an amazing summer,


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário