3 de outubro de 2016

AROUND PORTO - PART I



Heyy guys !!!
One of the things I like the most to do is travel, but not just to another countries, I really appreciate my nation and I like to explore it. In Portugal, Porto always was the city that made me excited every time it was talked about, but I’ve never had the opportunity to visit it. Well, lucky me that, from finishing high school I was given the chance to travel there. I couldn’t be more excited about that and grateful to the ones who made this possible.
I was amazed by the city, to be honest I think it’s more beatiful, in some aspects, than Lisbon. It is more traditional, and more ‘’faithful’’ to the heritage of the region. The buildings are so traditional and even with all the new constructions they don’t lose their real meaning.I really recommend you guys to visit Torre dos Clérigos, the view it provides you is so, so brutal and breath taking, I went to heaven and came back when I went there. The way you have to go through to the top is a bit claustrophobic, but the views are worth it. And also the viewpoint that Palácio de Cristal has and its gardens are so pure and amzaing, it makes you feel alive and not wanting to go back home.
See you next week, with second and last part about my trip.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário