11 de outubro de 2016

AROUND PORTO - PART II



Heyy guys !!
This was the day where I saw the less but probably appreciated the most. What I wanted to see we were able to see it on the day before, so we left the less material things and the ones that were further for the last day, this was the museum and D. Luis bridge.
I really liked crossing the bridge, although it was reaaaally windy up there, the view it provides you is speechless.
The museum is the ‘’Portuguese Photography  House’’ where the exhibitions change constantly and the one I saw was incredible. It was a story about a couple having a fight and expressing their feelings, but all of the pictures were taken with them naked. Some people disagreed with that and said it should be an +18 exhibition, to be honest I don’t understand why if all of us have the same body forms, we shouldn’t be ashamed of our own body and I really appreciated the exhibition because of that, I think it is a way to express the self-esteem we all should have.
Basically, if you have the opportunity to go there and see this photos I think you should, because they have a good message on it. What do you think ?
See you next week


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário