27 de outubro de 2016

HANG MASSIVE DAY



   Heyy everyone !!
   This post will be about a concert I went, however there will be no photos of it because the camera I use to take photos is not mine and my phone camera is broken.
   So, about a month ago I went to see Hang Massive with a friend of mine at Teatro do Bairro. They are a duo that play the hang drum. They met each other in Portugal, at the Boom Festival and this was the first show they made here.
   I have to say that I just loved watching them, the way they play the hang it’s amazing and the interaction they made with the public made us feel so relaxed and close to them. At some point I closed my eyes so I could feel better the music and suddenly I forgot I had people around me, I don’t know where I was, but I wasn’t in that room, I completely went to another dimension. At the end of the show they came down from the stage and we had the chance to talk to them, can you imagine that ??? If I already liked the show, being able to talk to them made my night.
   To end this post I’ll just talk about the outfit. This was the outfit I wear to the show. I left college and went straight to the place, so I wanted something confortable but nice to a concert, too.
   Well, this was the result, hope you liked it,





P.S: I'll let the link of one of the musics that they did not played, but that I listen a looot



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário