7 de novembro de 2016

FOREVER 21 & TBT ENGLAND



   Heyy heyy everyone !!
   Today I’ll bring a small throwback to my trip to England and I’ll start to talk about the opening of the Forever 21 in Portugal.
   When I went to London in the begining of this summer with scouts, we had some activities with another group of scouts from there and I made friend with one of the girls. I felt such a strong connection with her, you can’t even imagine. I really liked knowing her, it was like, if going to England was awesome, meeting her was even greater. Why had I to travel to a foreign country to meet someone with whom I identify so much ?? Well, besides that, both of us wanted something that belonged to the other so we had a bit of each other with us and she gave me this bag, isn’t it just beautiful ? I’ve used it so much during the summer.
   About the Forever 21 opening, I’ve only bought two things, this ''gardener jeans'' and a bag. I needed to buy a pair of jeans but from the only ones I liked I did not found my size, so I ended up bringing this ones. Although I really liked paying just half of the price, I swear to myself I’ll never go to another opening of a store again.
   On the next post I talk in more detail of the store opening.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário