15 de novembro de 2016

FOREVER 21 - PART II



   Heyy guys
   Proceeding what I started on the last post I’ll talk about the Forever 21 opening. I already knew this store from some youtubers I used to follow and since then I really like their clothes. When a friend of mine told me that a Forever 21 was going to open in Portugal and that at the opening day they were going to give 50% discount on everything of couuurse I had to go. Well I thought it was going to be awesome, but it was too publicized and you can’t even imagine the amount of people who went there. I arrived at Colombo at 10a.m. and I only got into the store at 4p.m. and also at the store there was this big argument between some girls because some people were going ahead in the line to pay. I’ll probably never go to another opening again.
   Besides that, this was the bag I bought isn’t it so cute ? I’ve been using it everyday.
   Also this place where I took the photos, doesn’t it have na awesome vibration ?? The result of the photos was amazing, it seemed that the sun was directed at me. And the outfit is so comfy as it looks like.
   Hope you've liked this post, especially the photos, as much as I did.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário