29 de novembro de 2016

LET THE SEA SET YOU FREE



   Hi guys !!
   I wanted to share with you a bit of a sailboat ride I did a few days ago. However, the photos I have were taken with a mobile phone and I couldn’t edit them all to the right size, then I got upset and ended up just deciding to show this one.
   On my 18th birthday my cousin gave me this sailboat ride as a gift and of course I had to use it. I choosed my friend, the one who takes me all the photos to join me and I couldn’t be more happy with her company.
   The ride was about 2h, starting in Belém until Santa Apolónia and then back to Belém. It was amazing, you guys already know about my love for all that nature includes, so being able to spend two hours in the middle of the river was actually refreshing.
   The company that provides this rides is Palmayachts located on Belém docks and it’s something I really advice you to go you have the opportunity.
   Stay tuned,







Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário