7 de dezembro de 2016

DO NOT FEAR



   Hi eveyone !!
   Today I want to talk about something that has been bothering me.
   Since I’ve changed my style people around me started saying that I was becoming an Hippie, well besides it is funny to know how people see you, that’s all stereotypes, people label you that way and almost make you being that way. For a few days now some people came up to me saying things like ‘’Oh weren’t you hippie ? Why are you dressed so girly ?’’ or ‘’You haven’t dressed like an hippie for a while now, what’s going on ?’’. The thing is, I’m not hippie, I’m not girly, I’m nothing you guys say I am. I have my own clothes and I wear what I feel confortable in. People have the right to wear whatever they want without being judged.
   Instead of generalize people, try to compliment them or don’t say nothing at all. 

   Instead of adapting to society, be who you are, do what you like, don’t hide yourself because of others opinion. Embrace yourself as you are, do whatever goes on your mind, doesn’t matter what you’re doing, but how it makes you feel.
   Help this society to grow in mind, not just in fame.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário