12 de fevereiro de 2017

CLOTHES ARE NEVER ENOUGH


Hi guys !!

I have this photos saved for a while, but after my last post I got really sick and I barely could get out of bed. So here I am now.
I bet that you all already know about my obsession with clothes, although I’ve changing my style and day by day I start caring less about how I look and just want to be confortable, clothes are never enough on my closet, so of course I had to take the sales. This clothes weren’t the only things I bought, but it’s the ones I’ve been wearing the most. The oversized sweat is the comfiest sweat I have right now and I can’t get enough of it, I bought it at H&M. Although I don’t really like jeans from Stardivarius, I don’t have nothing to complain about this ones, the texture is amazing and it fits perfectly. I’m passionated about the Dr. Marten shoe’s but never bought ones because of the price, well if I already loved Zara, when I saw this boots there I went crazy. Tried this ones on, loved the price and went directly to the cashier.
I don’t really like to spend money, but if you know what to buy and where to buy it, sales are the best option to make some awesome shopping.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário