17 de março de 2017

BRING YOUR OWN SUNSHINE


I've heard, several times, people saying that I'm doing bad choices, going the wrong way or screwing up myself. I couldn't disagree more. People have different ways of dealing with life, each one finds his own refugies for things. That is called growing up and when that happens people find their tastes, their prefferences and they have (or should have) the freedom to do what makes them happy. I'm not going the wrong way, I'm going on my own way and I'm not the one who let others down. Others let themselves down because of the expectations they create. It's not my fault.
Don't change because of what others may think or say. Don't blame yourself for nothing. Stay faithfull to yourself. Let your inner you shine without shame.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário