4 de outubro de 2017

TO NEW BEGGININGS



There are various ways to start thinking about life, about what are we doing here and what we want to do. So I bring you the book that most made me think about what was I doing with my life, what could change for better, what could I do for others and that book is The saint, the surfer and the CEO by Robin Sharma.
The way he writes touched me without notecing. If I try to be a better person for myself and others, then after reading this book it is something I value even more and do my best every time.
Also it teaches us that if we feel we are not evolving as persons then it is our responsability to change it and that we can do it, so we have de chance to grow more and better, together, with our body and soul.
Said that I want to tell you that, for now, this is the last post on the blog. I am going to do a break so I can grow in different ways. I hope I'll be back with some different content and more related with myself.
Thank you for all the support and I hope to be back soon.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário